Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: First Look as Season Two production begins

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Pruitt Taylor Vince has been reportedly cast as Otis. If you're familiar with the comics, you know he plays an important role in things to come.

Also, you Merle haters should get a kick out of this:

AMC is pushing for Michael Rooker to win an emmy for his role as Merle Dixon. I would push for Andrew Lincoln, but whatever...
    Last edited by bassman; 22-Jun-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I would push for Andrew Lincoln, but whatever...
    I thought his accent was poor (at times)?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I thought his accent was poor (at times)?
    Ehh....his southern accent was a bit shakey, but probably only people from the area would notice that. Otherwise, he gave a wide range of performances and the show is basically from his perspective, so I would've went with best lead actor in a dramatic series rather than a guest actor with only about 15 minutes of screen time....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    At last some info. Thanks Bassman[COLOR="Silver"]

Ooh, look! Big daddy's younger brother ! Are we absolutely sure this isn't Eugene Clarke?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's big daddy's cousin, rayray. BD controlled the tire rotation and oil changing business in the north, while rayray controlled the south. The other five families respected their grip on the industry, but were angry when they wouldn't share the politicians in their pockets....
    Last edited by bassman; 22-Jun-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: .

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's big daddy's cousin, rayray. BD controlled the tire rotation and oil changing business in the north, while rayray controlled the south. The other five families respected their grip on the industry, but were angry when they wouldn't share the politicians in their pockets....

See Bass? I knew you had some comedy in you !

But seriously, that movie sounds exponentially better than the final cut.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Bassy has fallen in with a bad crowd without you around to keep him on the straight n' narrow...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Bassy has fallen in with a bad crowd without you around to keep him on the straight n' narrow...
    LOL Moon

BM has a good head on his shoulders. I've always been the hotheaded wise ass. Me thinks with my absence there was no yin to his yang so he had to evolve into a comedian. (If that makes any sense)

And did ya notice i Used the words HEAD and YANG in the same thought? If anyone would I know would be you moon. lolz

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Pruitt Taylor Vince has been reportedly cast as Otis. If you're familiar with the comics, you know he plays an important role in things to come.

Also, you Merle haters should get a kick out of this:

AMC is pushing for Michael Rooker to win an emmy for his role as Merle Dixon. I would push for Andrew Lincoln, but whatever...
    i love miechal rooker in most things but best guest actor? he was playing a generic cliche role "evil white southern american" and not particularly well either.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    i love miechal rooker in most things but best guest actor? he was playing a generic cliche role "evil white southern american" and not particularly well either.
    Not particularly well? I believe Michael Rooker has probably has more experience playing the "evil white Southern American" than just about anybody!!. . besides maybe Strom Thurmond
    Last edited by clanglee; 23-Jun-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: sdaf
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Not particularly well? I believe Michael Rooker has probably has more experience playing the "evil white Southern American" than just about anybody!!. . besides maybe Strom Thurmond
    yeah and he has done it better already, look at slither. he kinda sucked in the walking dead.

United States
    yeah and he has done it better already, look at slither. he kinda sucked in the walking dead.
    The Artist Formerly Known As Hellsing hates all things "Walking Dead". Nothing to see here.

United States
    Nah, he did it better in Missisippi Burning. . .and I found his Walking Dead performance pretty much on par with that.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Banned
    Banned User

Aaland
    Me thinks!

All you USA

UK asskissers GOT A SCREW LOOSE

Don't see me or anyone in my vicinity saying Neighbours or Colour

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Price View Post
    Me thinks!

All you USA