Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A 3 part You Tube of Behind the scenes of Day of the Dead!

United States

A 3 part You Tube of Behind the scenes of Day of the Dead!

If this has been posted before please remove it please I didnt see it anywhere!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0SSrMZx4c Part one

Part Two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnxuElETrWU

Part Three:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p1POjSpxYc

I am not sure if part three will come out for you sorry...Enjoy!
    I hope this is new!!!!!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Canada
    very kewl findi have never seen that footage before
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed, awesome find, great stuff. I've never seen that one before either, hmmm...

ViP

United States
    I guess no one got the first Day of the Dead DVD released by Anchor Bay? (it was on the laserdisc too)

It was made by the folks at Tempe Entertainment.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Indeed, awesome find, great stuff. I've never seen that one before either, hmmm...
    Thanks, I was surfing You Tube last night and found it and thought wowww my zombiebuds would get a kick out of this so I copy and pasted the urls!
    Thanks Mike for putting it all right here I still havent learned how to do that yet ! LOL

edit: ooh ya I was told its on dvd but, I dont have it so its new to me and I am glad I found it for others too!
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 19-Feb-2007 at 01:19 PM.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I guess no one got the first Day of the Dead DVD released by Anchor Bay? (it was on the laserdisc too)

I was about to say man, this footage is as old as my grammie. MZ surely you got the Trilogy of the Dead box set?

Super Moderator

UK
    Capn ... pfft, hell no I don't have the box set, why waste money on that sack of crap with the wrong version of Night of the Living Dead in it? And, if memory serves, Dawn of the Dead was still cut on the version in the box set.

I've found the best editions of all the dead movies are Region 1, and therefore I own the Region 1 versions (except the Millennium Edition of Night, ain't got around to that yet as I got Night on DVD (with a gheay new soundtrack, sheesh!) for £1.50 when Benson's World started up.

I have the 4-disc ultimate Dawn, the 2-disc Divimax Day and the Unrated R1 Land.

Laserdisc was before my time, lol ... or at the very least, before my wallet's (or more accurately pocket money's) time.

I'll download it with KeepVid, if only YouTube allowed you to download the sh*t you've already downloaded to stream anyway!

United States
    Capn ... pfft, hell no I don't have the box set, why waste money on that sack of crap with the wrong version of Night of the Living Dead in it? And, if memory serves, Dawn of the Dead was still cut on the version in the box set.

I've found the best editions of all the dead movies are Region 1, and therefore I own the Region 1 versions (except the Millennium Edition of Night, ain't got around to that yet as I got Night on DVD (with a gheay new soundtrack, sheesh!) for £1.50 when Benson's World started up.

I have the 4-disc ultimate Dawn, the 2-disc Divimax Day and the Unrated R1 Land.

Laserdisc was before my time, lol ... or at the very least, before my wallet's (or more accurately pocket money's) time.

I'll download it with KeepVid, if only YouTube allowed you to download the sh*t you've already downloaded to stream anyway!
    try http://videodl.org/
    I am not exactly sure if you are saying you cant Dl it. but heres a cool lonk anyway

Laserdisc players were insanely expensive.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Nah I can download it, I'm just complaining that YouTube doesn't have it's own link on it's own site (like PutFile or ThatVideoSite has). KeepVid works for me, but the synchronicity tends to crap out I've found ... weird.

Speaking of Laserdisc, I still get a giggle out of Kevin Smith proclaiming "f*ck DVD!" when doing the Laserdisc commentary for "Chasing Amy", he recently wrote in Total Film 'f*ck HD/Blu-Ray' ... f*ckin' A.

Undisclosed
    thanks for the post!!! Haven't seen this **** in years!
    Homepageofthedeader since 2002

Spain

It is also included in the 1998 Anchor Bay's VHS I own...

capncnut
    Well, I paid a tenner for mine and the version of Dawn is uncut. Nice booklet too.

Banned User

United States
    WOW good job debbie

Administrator

England

Was that the recent (2004) DiviMax one?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan